Search This Blog

Sunday 23 December 2012

My favourite products! Drugstore & High end.

I have been meaning to write a post for absolute ages but just haven't got round to it.. so sorry! Uni assignments have taken over my life :(

I'm here now though, so I better get talking about some beauty! ;) BTW I have plenty of pictures of looks etc to upload so I will be doing that soon too.

Today, I'll be posting a list of my absolute favourite products ever ever ever. I'll do a short summary of each product as well and if you want any more details, you can ask me in the comments section :)


These are in a random order.. I don't think I could put them in order, they're all amazing!

1. Laura Radiance Primer - This is first because I have already posted a review on it, so you can check that out to find out all the details. Overall, it gives a beautiful candlelight glow to the face and keeps your makeup on allll day! Multiple purposes as it can also be used as a highlighter on top of your makeup. Review and swatches here: http://makeup-matters.blogspot.com/2012/12/laura-mercier-radiance-primer-review.html

2. Benefit High Beam - If you haven't guessed, I absolutely love the radiant look <3. Glittery shimmer, however, is not pretty unless that's the specific look you're going for in a themed look, for example. This highlighter is anything but that. Again, provides a candlelight glow and looks amazing. Many people offer Elf's shimmering facial whip as a dupe but I wouldn't say so. ELF's version contains much more shimmer and doesn't quite give the understated glow that High Beam does.

3.Mac Mineral Skinfinish Natural - This is one of my favourite powders of all time. It gives a beautiful finish and sets foundation and concealer beautifully. It doesn't look too cakey to hide my glow ;) but just enough so I don't look shiny and greasy. Also, I hardly ever have to top it up! ELF's High Definition Powder is another favourite powder for a soft focus finish to cover imperfections.

4. Rouge Dior by Dior - I love this range of lipsticks. They are so moisturising and long-lasting, as well as looking so luxurious. Sadly, I don't own as many as I would like to.. Buy me some? :D Favourite shade is Rare, which is so beautiful! Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick is also an amazing drugstore range which I love for everyday use as it is so pigmented and does stay on longer than most lipsticks (even high-end). My favourite shade is Asia - a perfect colour for everyday wear.

If I think of anymore, I will add them to the list but now I want to hear your favourites! Pop them in the comments below please!

Also, watch this space! Some exciting stuff coming soon ;)

Nadia, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!