Search This Blog

Friday 7 December 2012

Smoky Eyes & Fancy Updo!


Hi guys,
Today my friend offered to help model my makeup and hair looks. I didn't really know what I planned to do until it came to it. I finally decided on a smoky eye with a glittery twist and a full rolled updo (not really sure what the official name is :S.

Some of the products I used were:


- Graftobian Hi-Def Warm Palette
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
- Mac blusher in Peachtwist
- Maybelline Volum'Express Colossal Smoky Eyes Mascara
- Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
- Benefit High Beam
- Mac Mineral Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus

There were some more but I can't remember right now..

Anyways, let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions just put it in the comments below, I will consider doing a tutorial if there is enough demand so let me know :D

Nadia, x


www.facebook.com/makeupbynadiajeena
@Makeup_Matters






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!