Search This Blog

Friday 18 October 2013

October favourites!

I barely have any time to blog anymore unfortunately, but thought I would do a little post on my top 3 products at the moment! This changes all the time so I will keep you updated :)

1. Smashbox smokebox eyeshadow palette


For those of you who don't know, I work for Smashbox. However, I will provide only my honest opinions. I am absolutely so in love with so many of their products, it's ridiculous but this is my absolute favourite at the moment. The eyeshadows blend so easily and coupled with the Smashbox lid primer, they look absolutely amazing on the eyes. This palette wins hands down because there are six gorgeous colours, perfect for anyone. Even if you have only ever worn neutral colours, this is a great palette to experiment with, especially as tips for how to wear the colours and some combinations are included under the ingredient lists at the back. There is also a QR code which links to handy tutorials using the palette, so download that QR reader now!! This is incredibly helpful for anyone who is new to eyeshadows and not quite sure what to do with all the colours, aswell as  anyone wanting to try out something a little bolder. A mixture of matte and shimmer eyeshadows is always a winner in my book.



2. Illamasqua sealing gel. 

Another brand which I am in love with ever since I did my training there! I bought this a while back but completely forgot about it until a few weeks back and it is amazing! It is multi-use, which makes it all the better because you're getting so much more for your money. It is great for putting on top of your eyeliner to stop it from budging but what I love it for is mixing with pigments or eyeshadows. It makes the colour so much more vibrant and is a great investment if you don't want to spend a lot on eyeshadows as it will really bring the pigment out of even lower quality eyeshadows. It's also great to use with the Illamasqua eyeliner cake as your eyeliner will not move until you want it to! 



3. Rimmel Lipstick in Asia

This is a lipstick I wore a lot a while back and completely forgot about, but since I have rediscovered it, I just can't stop wearing it! It's a great neutral colour. I wouldn't really call it nude but it's a beautiful sheer mix of pink and brown. It's great for a bit of colour on the lips even when you have a heavy eye look going on and works amazing even when you've gone quite neutral with the rest of your makeup. The main thing I love about this is it is so intensely hydrating, I never need to put lip balm on while I'm wearing this! My makeup always looks incomplete until I put this on. Clearly, I need a new one though!



Do let me know what else you'd like to see me post about and if you like this kind of post!

Thank you for reading :)

Nadia x

Like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/makeupbynadiajeena
Follow me on twitter: @makeup_matters
And Instagram: makeup_matters
Or just leave a comment if you want to ask anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!