Search This Blog

Sunday 25 August 2013

Armani Luminous Skin Foundation & Maestro 2 Eyeliner Review

Hi guys!

I know I haven't been blogging much and I do apologise, I have just been very busy!

Today's blog post will be a short review of the Armani luminous skin foundation and maestro 2 eyeliner. Enjoy!


I'll start with the foundation. I have to say, I have been very impressed with this foundation. It gives great coverage along with a radiant finish, so brilliant if you need coverage but want to keep it looking natural. I suggest leaving it a while to dry and settle into your skin before applying any further makeup on top. Do your eyes while you're waiting.

As for the eyeliner, when I was initially shown it, I was impressed as it looked really black and didn't budge. Also, it's an eyeliner pen, which I find really useful when I'm in a rush as there's no fiddling about with brushes and the like. As I have been using it, I have found the colour is nowhere near as black as I'd like and looks very faded. It really doesn't budge though, so if your e looking for a softer black eyeliner which will stay on all day, this will be perfect for you!

If you need anymore information, please feel free to ask me!

Nadia, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!