Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette and Primer Potion review

I know there's a lot of reviews on the Naked palette all over the blogosphere, however, I thought I may as well have my input too!

It was so hyped that I gave in to buying it just the other week - and I'm actually really glad I did, if I'm honest. I chose the original over the Naked palette 2 as I preferred the colour selection. I also got a full size shadow brush and a cute small size primer potion, which allows me to test that, something I have wanted to do for a long time!

Here a few pictures of the palette and the colours:






And a close up of the colours:




First of all, the shadows are deliciously creamy - very blendable and you can definitely tell the quality. I honestly believe  Urban Decay do the best eyeshadows. 
The primer potion is a great base and keeps the colours looking vibrant and creaseless for pretty long and the shadow brush is great for packing on and layering colour.

Overall, I am very pleased with this!! 

Here's a picture of a natural look I did with it. Colours used are toasted, darkhorse, sin and hustle. I used primer potion as the base and the shadow brush as well a few blending brushes such as a Mac 217. I also put an gold pencil liner in my waterline. 




Please let me know what you think and subscribe!!

Nadia, x












1 comment:

  1. I REALLY want these, but I have sooo many nude palettes I just cant justify it! Nice post!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!