Search This Blog

Saturday 26 January 2013

Skincare: Dermalogica Review

Recently, I've been having random breakouts for no apparent reason. I haven't been using anything new so i can't see any real reason for it but my skin has changed. So I thought, my skincare routine needs to change too.
I'd heard lots of good things about Dermalogica and as I was in Selfridges in Birmingham Bullring, I walked past them and thought I may aswell see what they had to offer. Now the greatest thing is they offer a free face mapping service, where they split your face into 14 zones (not literally) and analyse these individually using touch and sight. This includes your neck and ears. Full details can be found on their website: www.dermalogica.co.uk


Before the face mapping, I was asked to fill in a form about things such as my current skin routine etc. After the face mapping was completed, the advisor noted her findings down on a prescripion sheet and recommended products to me. Note that you are no under obligation to buy any of these! You can walk away with yout prescription, if thats what you want.
There were four or five products recommended to me but i wasn't too sure about it as I didn't yet know if this would even be any good for me. One thing that did impress me was that all Dermalogica products are guaranteed if they have been recommended by a professional (this is also written on every one of their products).
So I decided to go for the Precleanse and the Normal/Dry Skin Kit. This includes a cleanser, exfoliator, toner, moisturiser and eyecream. I was also given some extra samples. This only cost £25.00 and personally I think is great value! The Precleanse is a product designed to be used to remove makeup, dirt etc on your skin before your cleanser.  It's brilliant and although a little more pricey, there is so much product that I think this will last me a long, long time yet.
So far, I have been having great results and don't think I will be using anything else ever again.. Note: I say this all the time. Although the heat has caused some skin problems, dermalogica is still handling it all.
Verdict: I love it!!
Nadia, x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!